Monday, January 23, 2012

I can't believe it.

Today I dropped my phone into the shower. I had it sitting in the corner and then someone had to call me and it vibrated of it's perfect perch into the water. Fortunately, I got a kit from ifixit that took my phone apart in a few minutes. It wasn't too wet, but I let it dry for a few hours and now it works fine. :D

I try not to put too many ads on this blog. I hate it on other blogs how theres 200 ads per blog. I put all mine at the bottom so if you dont want to see them then you dont have to. :]

To anyone who hasn't heard of him, definitely check out Steve Byrne. He's brilliant and hilarious. heres some of my favourites. He's made 2 hour long movies, and they're both available for streaming on Netflix so go watch them. The bits on youtube are really funny, but the actual video is even funnier. 








ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. haha i went swimming with my phone in my pocket :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i almost did that once. soooo glad i stopped myself. did you get it working?

      Delete