Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Gaggle of Geese and Ganders

So the other day I decided to make a post every night before bed. Last night I didn't do that. I guess I'm not very good at doing what I say I'm going to do, huh?

Well I replaced the phone I accidentally bricked, so thats a good thing. ordered an otterbox case so it won't get damaged anymore. :D

Playing Magic the Gathering at 2 in the morning is pretty fun, especially when you're playing with someone who hasn't played in 10 years and has a deck that isn't as powerful as yours. HAHAHA! I win 3-0. I'm sure next time we battle things will be very different, because he'll trick out his deck with some cards to beat me.

God Muncie is so borring. There is nothing to do here, unless you like to party, which im not too big on. It's kind of depressing.

I found this video today. It's been making me laugh so hard all day. definitely check it out. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment