Friday, February 3, 2012

That feel

Have you ever had a feeling like you just weren't important? That everything you're doing has no point? That anything you do is bound to fail, no matter what? That your whole life you're just going to be a sad pile of worthless person? I'm definitely feeling that right now. Like I'm a huge failure that can't do anything right. I'm bound to work a minimum wage job because I failed highschool and can't do anything productive with my life. Well I haven't failed yet but if things keep going the way they are, I'm sure I won't be far away from it. I'm slowly spiraling farther and farther down and the farther down you go the harder it is to get back up. Pretty soon its going to be impossible to fix anything that I've done wrong. I'm sick and tired of failing everything I do. I'm tired of not having any motivation at all to do anything. It makes me so mad that I can't do the things that I'm supposed to do, yet I do nothing about it. I just don't know how to fix everything I've destroyed. I've lost my will to keep going. I'm not going to kill myself or anything but I just hate where I am and what I'm doing right now. It's just really frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment