Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wellp

Today I found out my bike was stolen. I went to to bus station to catch the greyhound to valpo and when I got back it wasn't there anymore. I'm pretty mad about this. I loved that bike. It was awesome. Classic look, semi fixed gear, nice shifter and balance, and everything was just how I liked it. I'm definitely going to miss it. Good bye bike.

Now I guess I'll keep checking craigslist until I see a nice bike that I like. I saw a really cool one but I don't feel like dropping 300 on a bike right now.

Using the bus to get around in Muncie really sucks. It's never on time. It's either 5 minutes early or 20 minutes late, and it always pulls away from my apartment right before I'm about to walk out the door. I hate it so much. I wish I still has my bike. :/

On the plus side my girlfriend has been spending the week here wih me, and we just got delicious Indian food, so I'm okay with that.

I just want my bike back

No comments:

Post a Comment