Sunday, February 5, 2012

The weekend

This weekend I've been home visiting with my girlfriend, and I've decided that it's been a very good weekend. It's been three weeks since we've seen eachother, and thanks to Skype, it's been a lot easier to deal with, but it's still great to be with her. We watched 101 Dalmatians, and my little pony, and house hunters. The people on that show are so dumb! They set a budget for how much they want to spend, but they almost always go over budget, even if it's not the nicest house or exactly what they want.

I haven't posted in a while, almost a week! That's not too good. But what are you gonna do eh? Things pile up and you get too busy to do that things you like. But such is life. Hopefully things get better before they get much worse. Oh well. I'm looking forward to the day when I get to yell at little kids for trespassing on my property. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment